Tours and Open House
Seeing Evergreen in action is the best way to learn about the quality of our teachers and the effectiveness of the Montessori approach. You will come away with a better understanding of why parents choose us for their child’s start in school.
Tours are available for prospective parents who have submitted an application. Visitors must show proof of vaccination and complete a health screening. Tours are for adults only. Tours are led by Kara Stegeman, Director of Admission. They typically last 60 minutes.
Open Houses and Open House Recordings
Our 2021-2022 Open Houses were recorded. Please contact Kara Stegeman to view the recording.
Typically, open house begins at 9am with a parent-led tour. Evergreen Open Houses take place during the school day so you can see classrooms in action. You'll have a parent tour guide and get to ask in-depth questions about our program and school. After your tour, there will be a short presentation by our Head of School, John DeMarchi and a Q&A session with our Director of Admissions, Kara Stegeman.
Planning Your Visit
- All in person tours will be pre-scheduled.
- Tours will be limited to 2 prospective adults from the same household. Children are not allowed to attend the tours.
- All adults on the tour must each complete an online health screening questionnaire form and have their temperature taken at entrance.
- Visitors must wear masks on school grounds at all times.
- Visitors may not touch materials in the classroom.
Parking is available in the Hughes Church parking lot. The entrance to the lot is on Windham Lane. Please follow signs to the main entrance between the lamposts across from the Evergreen Playgarden.