Tours and Open House
Seeing Evergreen in action is the best way to learn about the quality of our teachers and the effectiveness of the Montessori approach. You will come away with a better understanding of why parents choose us for their child’s start in school.
Personal Tours- on hold due to COVID
As per our COVID health and safety plan, the school building is temporarily closed to visitors. We look forward to being able to host tours again soon, since personal tours enable visitors to see Evergreen School and Montessori education in action. Tours are led by Kara Stegeman, Director of Admission. They typically last 60 to 90 minutes. Tours are intended for adults only.
- All in person tours will be pre-scheduled.
- Tours will be limited to 2 prospective adults from the same household. Children are not allowed to attend the tours.
- All adults on the tour must each complete an online health screening questionnaire form and have their temperature taken at entrance.
- Visitors must wear masks on school grounds at all times.
- Visitors may not touch materials in the classroom.
Open Houses -- and Open House recordings
Due to COVID, our 2021-2022 Open House was held on Zoom and recorded. Please contact Kara Stegeman to view the recording.
Typically, open house begins at 9am with a parent-led tour. Evergren Open Houses take place during the school day so you can see classrooms in action. You'll have a parent tour guide and get to ask in-depth questions about our program and school. After your tour, there will be a short presentation by our Head of School, John DeMarchi and a Q&A session with our Director of Admissions, Kara Stegeman.
2021-2022 Open House:
- Friday, January 15, 2021; 9-11am (request video)
Planning Your Visit
Parking is available in the Hughes Church parking lot. The entrance to the lot is on Windham Lane. Please follow signs to the main entrance between the lamposts across from the Evergreen Playgarden.