Tuition & Financial Aid
An Evergreen education enables children to grow into confident, capable and self-assured indivuduals. Through our Montessori programs, students develop empathy, curiosity and problem solving skills. Evergreen provides an outstanding Montessori education and strives to ensure that our school remains affordable to families. Contact Kara Stegeman, Director of Admissions to discuss affording an Evergreen education.
Toddler Program (Ages 2-3)
- Full Day (8:30 AM - 3:00 PM): $26,400 (12-months/includes summer)
- Half Day (8:30 AM - 12:00 PM): $18,100 (12-months/includes summer)
Primary Program (Ages 3-6)
- Full Day (8:30 AM - 3:00 PM): $21,700
- Half Day (8:30 AM - 12:00 PM): $14,700
Elementary Program (Grades 1-3)
- Full Day (8:30 AM - 3:00 PM): $23,200
Payment Plans and Fees
Evergreen offers three payment plans: one-time, two-time, or ten-installment plan through FACTS Tuition Management.
Application fee (per child): $75
Tuition Protection Plan: 2% of academic tuition
Evergreen School Parent Association (ESPA) due: $60 per family
Evergreen is committed to being a diverse community and serving children from a broad range of socio-economic backgrounds. Our Financial Aid program helps enroll and re-enroll qualified students whose families cannot pay full tuition costs. We understand that affording the tuition at Evergreen requires real sacrifice on the part of parents. Financial aid awards are based on demonstrated need. There is no specific income level for families to qualify for aid. Financial need takes many factors into consideration including income, investments, debt, household size and other considerations.
Needs-based assessments are conducted through School and Student Services (SSS) of the National Association of Independent Schools. Our Financial Aid Committee reviews all aid applications and makes financial awards as appropriate. All financial information is strictly confidential.
Click the tab below for information on how to apply for financial aid.
Financial Aid Application Process
Financial Aid Applications for the 2022-2023 School Year is due January 31, 2022
Evergreen School has partnered with School and Student Services (SSS) of the National Association of Independent Schools for our financial aid application process and assessment. Unfortunately, there is always a greater demand for aid than there are resources so it is important to submit the information required by the deadlines given.
Both parents must complete the steps if they are from different households. Please note that the aid is only applied to the tuition.
Application Process for New Families
1. Families must first complete an admission application to Evergreeen School.
2. Then complete and submit the SSS application by clicking above. Our school code is 3090.
3. Once the online application has been completed and submitted, the following information must be uploaded to SSS:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules. If your current tax forms cannot be submitted by the deadline of February 15, 2022 the following must be submitted in order for your application to be reviewed in a timely manner:
- Copies of your most recently filed Federal tax forms.
- Copies of your 2020 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Notification for awards will be made in early March, however, awards will not be finalized until your 2020 Federal tax forms are submitted.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with an SSS Consultant at 800-344-8328.
Aid award recommendations are calculated by an SSS formula and reported to the Business Manager for review and consideration by the Financial Aid Committee.
Additional Tuition Assistance Resources
Additional Tuition Assistance Resources
Evergreen accepts subsidies from the Maryland Childcare Scholarship Program. The program provides financial assistance with child care costs to eligible working families in Maryland. Click here for more information and to complete the application.
Evergreen participates in the Childcare Fee Assistant Program from Childcare Aware of America for military personel. Click here for more information.
Evergreen is a member of the Black Student Fund. Click here for more information.
Additional Program Fees: Extended Day (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Extended Day (12 months: September 2022 - August 2023)
- Early Bird (8:00 - 8:30 AM): $1,358
- Extended Day (3:00-4:00 PM): $3,160
- Extended Day (3:00-5:00 PM): $4,815
- Extended Day (3:00-6:00 PM): $6,470
Extended Day (10 months: September 2022 - June 2023)
- Early Bird (8:00-8:30 AM): $1,033
- Extended Day (3:00-4:00 PM): $2,510
- Extended Day (3:00-5:00 PM): $3,754
- Extended Day (3:00-6:00 PM): $5,053