Financial Aid Information
Financial Aid Applications for the 2021-2022 School Year is due January 31, 2021
Evergreen School has partnered with School and Student Services (SSS) of the National Association of Independent Schools for our financial aid application process and assessment. Unfortunately, there is always a greater demand for aid than there are resources so it is important to submit the information required by the deadlines given.
Both parents must complete the steps if they are from different households. Please note that the aid is only applied to the tuition.
Application Process for New Families
1. Families must first complete an admission application to Evergreeen School.
2. Then complete and submit the SSS application by clicking above. Our school code is 3090.
3. Once the online application has been completed and submitted, the following information must be uploaded to SSS:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules. If your current tax forms cannot be submitted by the deadline of February 15, 2021 the following must be submitted in order for your application to be reviewed in a timely manner:
- Copies of your most recently filed Federal tax forms.
- Copies of your 2020 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Notification for awards will be made in early March, however, awards will not be finalized until your 2020 Federal tax forms are submitted.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
For more details and information about the SSS application process, please read the Family Guide to Financial Aid.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with an SSS Consultant at 800-344-8328.
Aid award recommendations are calculated by an SSS formula and reported to the Business Manager for review and consideration by the Financial Aid Committee.