2021 For'Ever Fund Launched!
We Need your Help!
For'Ever Fund Campaign
Looking back at Evergreen’s COVID response since March 2020, I could not be more proud of the way our faculty and families have stepped up to keep our children safe, healthy and in school.
More than that, every day our students experience joyful learning thanks to our amazing teachers. Our school is thriving.
Thanks to parents like you, we have achieved great things such as:
- A safe, healthy environment for children
- A stable, dedicated and professional Montessori staff
- A diverse faculty, parent and student body
- A one-of-a-kind, destination playground
- AIMS accreditation
- AMS accreditation (in process!)
I hope you consider joining other families with a Sustainer Level Pledge to our annual giving campaign, named The For’Ever Fund, for just $75 per month for 10 months with the easy to use reoccurring payment feature. Click here to give or pledge.
With your help, we can:
(1) support our children by ensuring that every classroom is outfitted with high-quality Montessori materials and furniture,
(2) support our specials programs including art and music by providing resources for first-rate equipment and instruments including a digital piano,
(3) support our faculty and ensure that they can all participate in outstanding professional development, and
(4) support our community by funding DEI initiatives and programs.
Our 2021 For’Ever Campaign is scheduled to be completed by October 31. We hope every family will participate by the end of this month.
Evergreen is a non- profit 501(c)(3) corporation so gifts to the For’Ever Fund are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.