Rockville Tuition 2023-2024
An Evergreen education enables children to grow into confident, capable and self-assured individuals. Through our Montessori programs, students develop empathy, curiosity and problem solving skills. Evergreen provides an outstanding Montessori education and strives to ensure that our school remains affordable to families. Contact Kara Stegeman, Director of Admissions to discuss affording an Evergreen education.
Families enrolled at Redwood Montessori Academy prior to June 1, 2023 receive legacy tuition rates for the 2023-2024 school year. Tuition and fees are reviewed annually and set by the Board of Trustees.
Toddler Program/Early Primary (Ages 2-3)
- Full Day (9 AM - 3:00 PM): $17,500 (12-months/includes summer)
- Half Day (9 AM - 12:00 PM): $13,500 (12-months/includes summer)
Primary Program (Ages 3-6)
- Full Day (9:00 AM - 3:00 PM): $13,000
- Half Day (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): $10,000
Payment Plans and Fees
Evergreen Rockville offers payment plans through BrightWheel.
Application fee (per child): $75
Evergreen School Parent Association (ESPA) dues: $60 per family (suggested)
Why are our teachers so beloved?
They put the needs of children first.
They understand that each child is unique and deserves respect, care, and attention. They listen to their students, observe their interests, and challenge their abilities. They foster a sense of curiosity, wonder, and joy in learning. It is their experience, wisdom and passion for children that guides them, each day, to create the warmest, most vibrant learning experiences. They are not just teachers, but mentors, role models, and trusted allies. They inspire our students to grow, learn, and thrive.
A deep committment to the Montessori philosophy
Our teachers embrace the Montessori philosophy, which is a child-centered, developmentally-based approach to education. Our teachers respect each child’s individuality, interests, and abilities. They create a prepared environment that offers a variety of materials and activities that foster curiosity, wonder, and joy in learning. They use Montessori materials that are designed to help children explore concepts and skills in a concrete and self-correcting way. Our teachers also foster a sense of independence, self-discipline, and social responsibility in their students. They guide them to ask their own questions, discover their own answers, and become lifelong learners. Our teachers are not just instructors, but facilitators of learning who follow the child’s natural development.
Click to meet our faculty
Upgraded Rockville Facilities
Location: 1605 Veirs Mill Road (2 miles from downtown Rockville and 2.3 miles from Pike and Rose)
The Rockville campus is a beautiful space for Montessori education. The campus is located in the Living Faith Lutheran Church education wing in a quiet, residential area. The campus is well-maintained and has essential facilities that support Montessori education such as large classrooms, a library, music room, and a playground. The facilities are cozy and welcoming so all children feel comfortable and safe.
We believe that children deserve learning spaces that are clean, healthy, safe and beautiful. During the summer of 2023, Evergreen undertook extensive rennovations that include the following:
- Painting all classrooms, hallways and ceilings
- Installing four child-sized toilets in children’s bathrooms
- Repairing classroom windows
- Replacing light fixtures in children’s bathrooms
- Installing a wifi-based phone system
- Resurfacing the playground with new wood chips
- Installing a playground shed with Community Playthings Outlast blocks
- Adding air conditioning to the school office
- Adding a networked photocopier/printer
- Providing lead teachers with Lenovo laptops
- Replacing all outlets and light switches
- Adding entrance signage
- Replacing broken classroom furniture and rugs
- Ordering additional Montessori classroom materials
- Adding cork-strips to display children’s art
- Stripping and waxing classroom flooring
- Replacing roof shingles
- Power washing and weeding
- One Toddler and two Primary classrooms
- Library/Music room
- AM/PM Care & Nap Room
- Outdoor play area
- Rockcrest Park (7.4 acres) 0.15 miles:
- Playground equipment
- Basketball courts/roller hockey rink
- Stream with foot bridge
Additional Programs: Extended Day (7:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Extended Day (12 months: September 2023 - August 2024)
- AM Care/Early Bird (7:30 - 9 AM): $3,250
- PM Care/Extended Day (3:00-6:00 PM): $5,000
Extended Day (10 months: September 2023 - June 2024)
- AM Care/Early Bird (7:30 - 9 AM): $2,500
- PM Care/Extended Day (3:00-6:00 PM): $3,600