Silver Spring Campus
Silver Spring Tuition 2023-2024
An Evergreen education enables children to grow into confident, capable and self-assured indivuduals. Through our Montessori programs, students develop empathy, curiosity and problem solving skills. Evergreen provides an outstanding Montessori education and strives to ensure that our school remains affordable to families. Contact Kara Stegeman, Director of Admissions to discuss affording an Evergreen education.
Toddler Program (Ages 2-3)
- Full Day (8:30 AM - 3:00 PM): $27,456 (12-months/includes summer)
- Half Day (8:30 AM - 12:00 PM): $18,824 (12-months/includes summer)
Primary Program (Ages 3-6)
- Full Day (8:30 AM - 3:00 PM): $22,568
- Half Day (8:30 AM - 12:00 PM): $15,288
Elementary Program (Grades 1-3)
- Full Day (8:30 AM - 3:00 PM): $24,128
Payment Plans and Fees
Evergreen offers three payment plans: one-time, two-time, or ten-installment plan through FACTS Tuition Management.
Application fee (per child): $75
Tuition Protection Plan: 2% of academic tuition
Evergreen School Parent Association (ESPA) due: $60 per family
Silver Spring Faculty
Why are our teachers so beloved?
They put the needs of children first.
They understand that each child is unique and deserves respect, care, and attention. They listen to their students, observe their interests, and challenge their abilities. They foster a sense of curiosity, wonder, and joy in learning. It is their experience, wisdom and passion for children that guides them, each day, to create the warmest, most vibrant learning experiences. They are not just teachers, but mentors, role models, and trusted allies. They inspire our students to grow, learn, and thrive.
A deep committment to the Montessori philosophy
Our teachers embrace the Montessori philosophy, which is a child-centered, developmentally-based approach to education. Our teachers respect each child’s individuality, interests, and abilities. They create a prepared environment that offers a variety of materials and activities that foster curiosity, wonder, and joy in learning. They use Montessori materials that are designed to help children explore concepts and skills in a concrete and self-correcting way. Our teachers also foster a sense of independence, self-discipline, and social responsibility in their students. They guide them to ask their own questions, discover their own answers, and become lifelong learners. Our teachers are not just instructors, but facilitators of learning who follow the child’s natural development.
Click to meet our faculty
Silver Spring Facilities
Located between Silver Spring, Kensington and Wheaton in the historic Hughes Church, our facilities meet the needs of our students with ample space for all of our programs. We are 0.6 miles from the Wheaton Metro Station (an 11 minute walk). Facilities include:
- One toddler, four primary, and one elementary classroom
- 4,600 sq. ft. social hall
- Music, art, library and Spanish rooms
- 10,000 sq. ft. Playgarden and outdoor play area
Additional Program Fees: Extended Day (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Extended Day (12 months: September 2023 - August 2024)
- Early Bird (8:00 - 8:30 AM): $1,412
- Extended Day (3:00-4:00 PM): $3,286
- Extended Day (3:00-5:00 PM): $5,007
- Extended Day (3:00-6:00 PM): $6,729
Extended Day (10 months: September 2023 - June 2024)
- Early Bird (8:00-8:30 AM): $1,075
- Extended Day (3:00-4:00 PM): $2,611
- Extended Day (3:00-5:00 PM): $3,904
- Extended Day (3:00-6:00 PM): $5,256