Our community is active and engaged.
Evergreen offers many opportunities for parent involvement. The Evergreen School Parent Association (ESPA) is an organization that helps build community and support our families.
The purpose of ESPA is to:
- Promote a cohesive school community through involvement and volunteerism
- Facilitate communication within the Evergreen School community
- Enhance the educational environment of Evergreen School through fundraising
- Support Evergreen School’s mission and programs
ESPA lead activities such as the Fall Festival, Parent Socials, Pizza on the Playgarden, Teacher Appreciation Week and more. They support activities such as Parent Education programs, International Day, Esteemed Elders' Day, Winter and Spring Festival.
All Evergreen parents and guardians are members of ESPA. The organization seeks to coordinate efforts by parents to provide a helping hand to teachers and fosters communication between parents, teachers and administration.
ESPA Officers 2018-2019
- Teri Alecander, President
- Rachel Rikleen
- Ritu Virmani
- Niru Putcha
- Melody Goodman