Thank you for your interest in Evergreen School.
Here we believe that children thrive in Montessori classrooms where they are known and loved by their teachers.
Just like our commitment to deeply knowing each child, our admission process is personal and customized. We look forward to getting to know you and your child's personality and interests.
Choosing a school is one of the most important decisions you will make. I am delighted to help you learn more about Evergreen and the exceptional foundation we provide. Children thrive when they are known and cared for-- and when their abilities are respected. Our teachers are committed to preserving childrens' innate love of learning and developing smart, confident, and morally responsible people.
It is easy to schedule a tour by clicking below. During your visit, you'll have a chance to see the benefits of our Montessori classrooms and expert teachers. I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Admissions
How to Apply
We are accepting applications for rolling admissions into the Toddler program and for the 2018-2019 Primary Program and the 2019-2020 Primary and Elementary Programs.
To apply, please follow the process below:
- Contact Kara Stegeman to discuss your family's needs, enrollment timeline and other interests.
- Visit Evergreen on a personal tour or attend an open house.
- Complete the online application. Those received by the February 1 deadline receive priority consideration for the following academic year.
- For children 4 and above, we will schedule a visit after your application is received. During visits, we seek to get to know each child’s strengths, personality and readiness for our program.
- Acceptance decisions are made no earlier than March 1.
- Financial Aid applications for new families are due prior to February 1.
Our Toddler program admits children year-round, often on their second birthday.
Children in the Primary and Elementary program typically enter in September, although enrollment can occur year round, space permitting.
Applications for our Elementary program must also include prior school records and a teacher recommendation form.
Evergreen admits students of any race, color, religion and national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs or other school-administered programs.